Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Track Tuesday

In an attempt to share some music with my friends and family who take time to read my blog, Taylor Howe is giving back!

Those who know me know that I have a passion for music. One of the most powerful lessons I learned as a missionary in Brazil is the power (both positive and negative) music has on us as individuals, particularly through lyrics.

Now I dig on music from various genres and I'm always looking for new music to get into. With that being said, I want to share a little music with you. Each Tuesday I will write about a new song that I'm into and include the lyrics. I need to find some type of widget to post an MP3 of the songs (anyone know of anything?) but until then if you want to hear the song of any given week, try youtube.com and you'll likely find it there

I hope you like the songs!

No comments: